Материал из Darkest Dungeon Wiki на русском
(перенаправлено с «Patch notes»)
|Версия||Дата выпуска||Описание обновления|
|Everything Burns||19 мая 2016||Добавлены разнообразные случайные события в Городе|
|Build #13887||21 марта 2016|
|Build #13870||12 марта 2016|
|Build #13850||9 марта 2016||Hotfix|
|The Antiquarian Update||9 марта 2016||Добавлен новый класс: Антиквар|
|#13575||12 февраля 2016|
|#13544||11 февраля 2016|
|#13488||5 февраля 2016|
|#13447||2 февраля 2016|
|#13421||29 января 2016|
|#13407||25 января 2016|
|#13362||22 января 2016|
|#13344||21 января 2016|
|#13322||20 января 2016|
|Release||19 января 2016||Официальный выпуск игры|
- Fixed “It takes more than brawn...(Learn a new Camping skill)” achievement being awarded without having learned a new skill.
- Fixed problem with disappearing or already opened curios after reloading a save game while in a battle.
- Fix to being stuck at 3 roster when going into dd quest and retreating out immediately with an empty stage coach. Darkest dungeon quests always progress town.
- Updated Polish Translation
- Fixed Monster and Skills Names for Spanish Translation.
- Fix for Special Boss Backgrounds not loading when relaunching the game.
- Various UI positioning tweaks. (Centering text, Text overlapping in Blacksmith)
- Fix problem where backer heroes would have their selected combat/camping skills reset.
- MAC: Fix for Control not working when trying to right click.
- New Icons for OS X and PC
- Misc Save Fixes
- Fixed a crash when starting a dungeon.
- Fix to activity log showing random trinket when gambling and gaining a trinket
- Updated SDL Library to improve application stability
- Never Again: Characters who have the Never Again trait, now also carry a 30% Party XP buff when running dungeons. This effect does not stack.
- Tuned Back Resolve XP Thresholds: Left L6 a bit lower to reduce the 5 > 6.
- Updated Localization based on community feedback
- Fix Death’s Door Recovery Buffs not saving
- Fixes to Tooltip Positioning for Tray Icons
- Fixed On the Old Road, We Found Redemption and Strict Mode Achievements (These should be retroactive)
- Fixed area name length (mostly for Russian Localization)
- Fix target spamming bug where you use an item (dog treats or holy water) to select multiple targets same or different targets with a one target skill.
- Fixed crash when going to the Quest Select Screen
- Fixed to Man-at-Arms Command ability not affecting CRIT like intended.
- Crypts tutorial quest now gives dungeon xp to fix the case where you die in old road and have limited selection of first post tutorial quest.
- Removed loot from the summons on the Necromancer, Siren, Brigand Pounder and Ectoplasm fights.
- Fixed Fungal Bloat AI targeting issue
- Fixed blind fire when targeting a hero.
- Corpses now have battle modifier entry that should prevent random targeting
- Reduced XP thresholds by 15% for levels 4, 5 and 6
- Fixed Shuffle Chance for DDQ4 Boss
- Increased Base Damage on Leper
- Fixing Camera Zooms when hitting an encounter while backtracking.
- Tweaks to Afflicted and Heroic FXs. (Scale/Positioning)
- Reworded the Surprise Enter in Glossary to better describe how Surprises work.
- Added Backer trinkets.
- Random target logic will not target corpses.
- Resolve overstressed heroes before quest complete plays.
- Hopefully fixing problem when steam doesn't have a language set.
- Making sure you can't retreat if you get teleported to a room.
- Fixed problem with act outs during friendly skill removing actors that didn't act out by mistake.
- Making sure that you can't go into battle while you're going through a door.
- Missing localization strings
- Removed the ability to use items while dragging them
- Fixed leave while camping exploit
- Fix to embark party crash when previous raid only has 2 heroes
- Fix to ambush camping skills not showing all effects on the quest info panel once camp is done
- Fix to error showing up about difficulty during quest selection
- Fixed quest not being completed bug
- Fixed sell back provisions exploit
- Localization string updates
- Save crash fixes
- Backer hero fixes
- Fixed Aboms doing weird things while charmed by the Siren
- Fixed some more heroes not having skills unlocked.
- Fixed ability to drop trinkets into provisioning inventory
- Fixed Save Reload issues around exiting the game after completing a quest
- Performance Optimization to address stuttering
- Fixed Camping Skill buff Icons not showing by Quest Text while Active
- Added Durations to Camping Skill Tooltips
- Fix for Trinket loss from DDQ2
- Fix so that players stop getting extra DDQ2 Quest Trinkets. (Max is 3)
- Fixed item sell back exploit.
- Fix to some heroes not saving upgrades
- Fix for Selected Skills being Locked on Characters.
- Fixed VO subtitles for Czech
- More Performance Optimizations attempting to resolve Stuttering issue.
- Secret Rooms no longer count towards rooms explored for 90% Explore Quest
- Reduced Resolve XP Requirements for Levels 4, 5 and 6, by 4, 6, and 6 respectively. (roughly 10%)
- Added 1 more available Dungeon Quest to account for Darkest Dungeon Plot Quests